Running cost example
- Typical Living Room of 5.0m x 4.0m x 2.4m with average insulation in South of England.
- Size of Ecowarmth radiator required: 2.0 Kw
- Tariff Used 14.05p/KwH (EDF Standard Tariff 07.02.12 incl VAT)
- Running cost based on independent test results (14.02 mins electricity per hour for 60 mins of warmth = 23.37% of 1 hour)
- 2.0 Kw x £0.1405p/KwH x 23.37% = 6.60p per hour (incl. VAT)
Ecowarmth has therefore probably the lowest running costs of this type of heating in the UK. So please, for your own sake and wallet, check the claims made by other companies thoroughly and ask to see any independent test results, where running cost claims can be verified.
A summary of our independent test results is available as a download from our website and a full copy can be sent to you on request.